Notes and links to recording June 18

From: <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 20:23:26 -0600
To: "'Chemistry CG'" <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Hi,

The notes are attached, they did not make it to the stored minutes through
IRC.

The recording of the meeting starts about 30 minutes in.

I'll send out a calendar  invite for august 6  shortly.

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org <http://www.daisy.org/>

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org <http://www.benetech.org/>

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org <http://www.idpf.org/>

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov <http://www.imls.gov/>

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher@montana.com <mailto:kerscher@montana.com>