PLEASE READ: Chemistry on the Web Call Cancelled, Thursday, 12-10-20

From: Dan Barrett <boulderdan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 16:04:49 -0600
To: public-chem-web-pub@w3.org
Dear All,

Apologies for the late notice, but several stakeholders have not provided
key inputs for the meeting tomorrow (Thursday, December 10, 2020), so Cary
and I have decided we should cancel and convene in the new year. The next
Chemistry on the Web Meeting will be.

*Thursday, January 14, 2020*
*12:00pm EST/5:00pm GMT*

The agenda will be to discuss feedback from user testing on Chem Draw. If
anyone has other agenda items to discuss, please reply to this message, and
we'll get them on the agenda.

Thank you all and best wishes for a safe, happy, and restful holiday
season.

Dan and Cary