Reading Developers survey and link to minutes

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 10:48:02 -0600
To: "Chemistry CG" <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Hi Chem folks,

On the meeting invitation I sent out for October, it should auto adjust to
your time zone. If that did not work properly, please let me know.

The survey of reading system developers is attached. It shows support for
SVG, JavaScript, MathML, the HTML details element, and more.

The minutes from today are at:
https://www.w3.org/2019/09/19-chem-web-pub-minutes.html
Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466