Chemistry Doodle pole and minutes

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 10:11:34 -0600
To: "Chemistry CG" <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Dear Chemistry Community Group,

First, please sign up for the Chemistry on the Web and in Publishing mailing
list for this community group. The landing page is at:
https://www.w3.org/community/chem-web-pub/

Second, the doodle pole for our June meeting is at:

https://doodle.com/poll/49xnvsi5feunpgm5

Finally, Minutes for our May 21 meeting:

https://www.w3.org/2019/05/21-chem-web-pub-minutes.html

Best
George
George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466