Reading chemical structures

From: E.A.Moore <e.a.moore@open.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:54:34 +0000
To: "Chemistry CG (public-chem-web-pub@w3.org)" <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Attached is a document I drew up with a colleague many years ago for reading chemical structures from books. Note level 1 is Uni 1st year, but we do not assume our 1st year students have done any previous chemistry.

Elaine
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.