DChanges 2014 Proceedings Available

From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:29:09 -0700
To: <public-change@w3.org>
Final versions of papers from the DChanges 2014 Workshop have been published.  They are available in the ACM Digital Library as "Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on (Document) Changes: modeling, detection, storage and visualization" at
<http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2723147>.  Select the "Table of Contents" tab or link if you don't see the list of papers.  The papers are available individually.

Subscribers to the ACM Digital Library can obtain the PDFs without any separate fee.

Single copies for personal use can also be obtained from the various authors.  On the weekend, I will have made PDFs of my two papers available for free download.

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    orcmid@apache.org
    dennis.hamilton@acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail