Re: External vs Internal situation of Changes (was RE: Change tracking processing instructions and deletion)

Then you are providing a use case here

I can see for example that we could provide the "external" list of
modification the same ZIP content for OOXML, ODF, EPUB, etc.

Could this be a use case you want us to consider ?

Mohamed

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org