Re: Change tracking processing instructions and deletion

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:00:48 +0200
To: Dennis Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
Cc: "public-change@w3.org" <public-change@w3.org>
Dear all,

It seems we are strugling with different serialization formats but that we
kind of agree on the information content

Could we start to describe what we want in the Use case and Requirements
documents (
https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Use_cases_and_requirements ) ?

And then we should start looking at a common data model that will capture
all the information

And then we will push this into various serialization formats

What do you thinks ?

Regards,

Mohamed