Re: Fwd: A sort of synthesis

A good representation of changes can be in or out of the respective
document.

For out case, doesn't seem to pose so many difficulties.

As to the inside XML document case ... what if we can design something we
can call "change tracking instructions", in order to graciously store
metadata about changes inside the document?

Claudius

P. S. For Dennis E. Hamilton: I would specify the tracked changes by using
XPath.