Re: Attribute changes as attributes or markup?

Hi Robin,

As an authoring tool, if we will record changes in content or in
attributes as additional elements or attributes I think that will not be
acceptable my many of our users, because their documents will become
invalid. That is why we use now processing instructions.
In your message below you show only a choice between recording these
changes as attributes or elements... Maybe I am missing something?

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina