Schema Validation of Change Tracked Document (was: XML Prague paper on CT for OpenDocument)

Dear all,

In the original document, the Schema Validation of Change Tracking of a
document is also adressed, through the use of Relax NG, Schematron and NVDL

How it could be achived in tems of modification of a Schema is described in
the document

It might also good to try to provide a NVDL script doing it (and if needed
what king of feature are missing in NVDL in order to achieve that)

See a stub at http://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Validation

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL