Re: Relax NG schema referenced (Was: Generic Change Tracking draft spec)

Thanks Nigel!

That's awesome!

Indeed, please *read the Submission First* !

Best regards,

Mohamed

PS (chair hat off) : if you like to share those Schema or XSLT to a
broader audience, we (Innovimax) are try to put a place to share XML
content in http://ShareXML.com . I would like to ear if there is some
issues that prevent from doing so.

--
Innovimax SARL