Re: Links to specs on CDF WG home page not displaying in Firefox

Hi-

Thanks for the report.  It works in my version of Firefox, but the color
contrast for visited links against the background is rather low.

I've changed the visited-links color in the stylesheet.  I hope that helps.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI