Re: LC-1773: CC/PP 2.0 : CC/PP Structure, section 3.3

Dear Ivan,

Like the WG explained for the issue LC-1772, this specification is
concerning CC/PP not RDF. Again, yes, there are CC/PP
specific parsers(see LC-1772 [1]) for this stuff. We're documenting the
existing reality, not where we would go if we were starting again. We're
trying to produce a firm foundation for the EXISTING OMA UAProf 2 spec,
that's all.

The WG still wants to reject your comment.
Please let us know if this resolution is ok with you.

Best regards
Stephane
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ccpp2-comments/2007Aug/0015.html