FW: drawFocusIfNeeded defect 425149

FYI.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 3:38 PM
To: Paul Cotton; Sam Ruby
Cc: Mark Sadecki; HTML Accessibility Task Force
Subject: Fw: drawFocusIfNeeded defect 425149

I completed the last drawFocusIfNeeded test and sent the results to Google and Firefox. Firefox has a bounding rectangle bug but does scroll the window.

I am working with them both to get the defects resolved for drawFocusIfNeeded. The hit regions is going to have to wait as I don't have the cycles. I did not re-run all of Mark's tests - just the two in question.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 02/13/2015 02:33 PM -----