Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context progress is stalled; time to drop features? (resending)

There is currently one bug open in Chrome on drawFocusIfNeeded() [1]. There
has been no movement since it was opened on 2014-10-14 I left a comment
requesting an update today [2]

[1] https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=425149
[2] https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=425149#c2

I will send dominic a follow-up email as well.

Mark