Re: Advice on extending CanvasRenderingContext2D to support Depth Streams

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> [+public-canvas-api, -public-html-comments]
>
> Hi Canvas 2D Editors,
>
> We’re looking for your feedback with regard to extensions to the
> CanvasRenderingContext2D, see [1].
>
> In addition, couple of clarifying meta questions:
>
> * The bleeding edge and maintained W3C Editor’s Draft of the Canvas 2D
> spec is at [2], correct? There are quite a few W3C Editor’s Drafts with
> different URLs [3]. Please confirm whether [2] is the canonical URL to be
> referenced in other specs.

There are indeed quite a few versions. The W3C version that will include
new features is here: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/master/

> * What is the preferred mailing list for feedback and discussion related
> to [2]? All the W3C’s Canvas 2D Context specs ask to "e-mail feedback to
> public-html-comments@w3.org” yet it appears public-canvas-api (this list)
> would be a more appropriate. Correct?

For W3C, public-canvas-api@w3.org is the right one to discuss new features.
In general, the right mailing list is the one where you get most of the
browser developers to participate:-)