Re: example of hit regions and drawFocusIfNeeded

On 2/25/14, 8:10 PM, Rik Cabanier wrote:
> All,
>
> in yesterday's meeting I was asked to provide a build of Firefox along with a test.
> The patches landed today so the functionality should be available tomorrow (2/26).
Excellent, I have it installed already.

> There are also private builds in case you can't wait :-):
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/cabanier@adobe.com-99eeaa50e559/try-macosx64/firefox-29.0a1.en-US.mac.dmg
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/cabanier@adobe.com-99eeaa50e559/try-win32/firefox-29.0a1.en-US.win32.installer.exe
>
> This is a small example: http://codepen.io/adobe/pen/BhcmK (which was originally written by Mark)
Brilliant!  Works for me :)  (And this test was originally submitted by Rich Shwerdtfeger)

I have verified that location information is available to AAPI using AViewer for Windows.

I have some additional questions regarding the Hit Regions section of the spec that I will send in a follow-up email.  Great work, Rik.

Mark

--
Mark Sadecki
Web Accessibility Engineer