Re: hit regions Firefox support update

HI Dominic, if I thought it would be helpful I would do so.

I think a better strategy is to get agreement amongst the implementers to
implement without restrictions as per the W3C 2d context spec [1] and let
hixie specify it as he see fit. The onus is then on him to convince the
implementers that the restrictions are needed and if he can't then the
WHATWG spec will be changed to reflect implementations when he is ready to
do so.

running code and a spec to match is enough.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas/#hit-regions

--

Regards

SteveF