Re: hit regions Firefox support update

Ian,

So, are you telling me that the WhatWg will not make its way in to the W3C
spec? Note: I am not copying anything. I am simply commenting on what was
put in FF.

Also, if you are asking for our input you are asking for our contributions.
As you can see there are problems with the current WhatWG spec.

I did not make the decision to use the WhatWG implementation.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger