Re: drawSystemFocusRing and drawCustomFocusRing names are confusing.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger
<schwer@us.ibm.com>wrote:

> The probem with if Needed is that one could assume that it is not needed.

What do you mean?

The function serves two purposes:

> - sets the location
> - draws focus based on the location if it has focus
>
> That name should reflect that if possible if we are going to change the
> name.
>
> drawApplicableFocus

If you meant above that authors would avoid calling this for elements that
cannot ever be focused, then no name based on "draw...Focus" is going to
work. We'd have to instead put the accessibility aspect front and center.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w