W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-canvas-api@w3.org > April to June 2014

Minutes: Canvas Accessibility Sub Group Teleconference, 16 JUN 2014

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:45:55 -0400
Message-ID: <539F73A3.7090309@w3.org>
To: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, public-canvas-api@w3.org
Hello,

The minutes for the Canvas Accessibility Sub Group Teleconference 16 JUN 2014
are available in HTML and plain text below.  Supporting information for this Sub
Group can be found on the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html

TEXT:
     [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group Sub-Group

16 Jun 2014

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Mark_Sadecki, jaymunro, cabanier

   Regrets
   Chair
          Mark Sadecki

   Scribe
          MarkS

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Implementations Update
         2. [5]Heartbeat Level 2
         3. [6]Review of Task Force Work Statement
         4. [7]Next Meeting
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 16 June 2014

   <scribe> Meeting: Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group Sub-Group

   <scribe> scribe: MarkS

Implementations Update

   ->[9]https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_
   Progress Implementation Progress wiki

      [9] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_Progress

   RC: chrome was waiting for justin to get back from vacation to
   review the proposed changes. he is back, so hopefully we can
   land that patch in canary within the next couple weeks
   ... support for drawFocusIfNeeded is supposed to be supported
   by safari 8
   ... don't know about IE

   MS: LC comment period closes on June 26th

Heartbeat Level 2

   MS: Paul is looking for commitment to publish Level 2 Hearbeat

   RC: I think Jay should add some text to the top about features
   that are currently not implemented

   JM: addText and ...

   RC: Everybody but IE has support for Path2D

   JM: Path2d and all methods that operate on that.

   RC: Take them out of your list, correct
   ... Path2D is implemented.

   JM: So just the three that are not implemented
   ... i'll make those changes and check them in

   RC: I'll review the draft after you push those then

   JM: I'll request mike to publish a heartbeat

   MS: maybe he can have it done by 6/24

Review of Task Force Work Statement

   [10]https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Canvas_Task_Force/Work_Stateme
   nt

     [10] https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Canvas_Task_Force/Work_Statement

   <scribe> ACTION: for MarkS to expand scope of work to include
   specification related to canvas [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action0
   1]

   <trackbot> Error finding 'for'. You can review and register
   nicknames at <[12]http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/users>.

     [12] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/users%3E.

   <scribe> ACTION: MarkS to expand scope of work to include
   specification related to canvas [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action0
   2]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-269 - Expand scope of work to include
   specification related to canvas [on Mark Sadecki - due
   2014-06-23].

Next Meeting

   MS: Next meeting is in two weeks. We will have to start
   prioritizing testing and finding coverage gaps
   ... That would bring us to June 30th

   RC: Regrets for that day

   [adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: for MarkS to expand scope of work to include
   specification related to canvas [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action0
   1]
   [NEW] ACTION: MarkS to expand scope of work to include
   specification related to canvas [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action0
   2]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [16]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([17]CVS log)
    $Date: 2014-06-16 22:38:45 $

     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Monday, 16 June 2014 22:45:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:31:57 UTC