[TENTATIVE] Canvas Sub-Group Meeting Scheduled [Monday: 21 APR 2014]

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:59:57 -0400
To: public-canvas-api@w3.org
CC: "Rik Cabanier (cabanier@adobe.com)" <cabanier@adobe.com>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Hello,

I want to start by congratulating the Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group on
delivering an accessible Level 1 Candidate Last Call spec.  While this warrants
a week off from meeting, Canvas editors are currently preparing the Editor's
Draft as a stable Last Call document. There may be some questions regarding our
work.  I am requesting that sub-group members hold our weekly time slot open
(Monday April 21, 2014 at 6:00PM [1] Boston time).  I will send an email prior
to this time confirming if you are needed or not.

Our next regularly scheduled meeting will be Monday April 28, 2014.  Our next
focus will be on testing and addressing any questions from implementers.  I
propose switching to a bi-weekly schedule moving forward as our work load is
likely to be reduced.

Meeting information is as follows:

Zakim phone: +1.617.761.6200 (US number).
Zakim SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Pass code: 2119#
IRC server: irc.w3.org Port: 6665
IRC channel: #html-a11y

Please review the Proposed Agenda and make any necessary edits.
Minutes [2] from the last meeting are available.

[1] Meeting Time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140421T18&p1=43
[2] Minutes from 2014-04-14 http://www.w3.org/2014/04/14-html-a11y-minutes.html

--