Re: Final changes to Hit Regions before return to Last Call

Hi Jay,

1. "set of pixels" is still in the spec. It needs to refer to the path in
the beginning of the section
2. the steps for addHitRegion don't cover what should happen if there is no
control or ID. We need an extra step that checks this and throws an
exception

Rik