Re: Final changes to Hit Regions before return to Last Call

I am on vacation and with limited access to email but didn't we decide to
dispatch the event to the actual control in v1.0? Rather, I thought the id
of the target would be included in The dispatch to the canvas element.

Rich

Sent from my iPad

<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas_CR/#hit-region%27s-path>