Re: Questions RE: Hit Regions before return to Last Call

On 4/8/14, 3:38 PM, Rik Cabanier wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> thanks for sending this out!
> However, the issue of event retargeting is still not solved. Since this is so
> complex to implement, it is be unlikely that we will have 2 independent
> implementations soon and that we won't have to make additional changes to the spec.
Hi Rik,

I think we agreed that the canvas element would receive all of the mouse events
http://www.w3.org/2014/03/31-1-html-a11y-minutes.html#item05 (see the resolution)

Can you outline the additional challenges we still need to solve?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Email: mark@w3.org