RE: News from TPac

I'm unsure if that was my proposal or something that came up during a conversation.
I would be happy to pursue if it can speed up the process.
From: Jay Munro [jaymunro@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:38 PM
To: Rik Cabanier
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org; Jatinder Mann; Richard Schwerdtfeger
Subject: News from TPac

Rik,

Eliot mentioned this morning that you had proposed at TPAC to put the focus ring apis and ellipse into a separate spec which could be fast-tracked independent of CR or L2.  That sounds like a good idea. What's the scoop on it?

-Jay

Jay Munro  Content Developer 2 Internet Explorer     87/1227    425-703-2242