Re: UI Events with IndieUI

Seems to me that scroll and pan are one of the easiest proof-of-concept items to look at and implement for UI and testing.

The value change events ought to be examined within the context of the IME-API, much a undo should be examined alongside the UndoManager family.

Hit testing ought to be a priority; there is a lot in the pipeline, I just hope it floats to the top.

-Charles