Re: Further example of application/remote applications

Charles

I am not getting into the details, but I urge you (and others) not to fall into the trap of painting those who don't immediately agree with your technical proposals as therefore being opposed to accessibility.  It's not true, and it doesn't help.

On Sep 26, 2011, at 17:13 , Charles Pritchard wrote:

> On Sep 26, 2011, at 4:50 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 26, 2011, at 13:32 , Charles Pritchard wrote:
>>
>>> I urge vendors to re-consider their commitment to Canvas accessibility
>>
>> Really?  A lot of us are committed to accessibility in all that we do.  Do you really want that changed?
>
> Yes, I want 'a lot of us' changed to -all- of us.

I welcome rebuttals to people who say they are not committed.

David Singer