Re: different scope of view in UI design on Canvas

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2010JanMar/0147.html

There are three methods for handling clicks: using a bitmap (trading cpu
for ram), using an object with bounding box coordinates,
or using the browser's hit testing and layering the elements atop of the
canvas.

Paniz, very few authors are using Canvas for elements, at this time.

-Charles