The road of evolution of Canvas Accessibility

From: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:41:42 +0430
To: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>, Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, public-canvas-api-request@w3.org, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Hi All,

I am researching about canvas accessibility ,and nowadays I am completely
tracking all information even email lists,

Now I want to be sure about the route that this research has gone thorough,

1.start from 2007 ->using long desc->using SVG instead ->(start by Bespin
)in 2009 John's
suggestion(http://john.foliot.ca/thoughts-towards-an-<http://john.foliot.ca/thoughts-towards-an-accessible-canvas/>

accessible-canvas/<http://john.foliot.ca/thoughts-towards-an-accessible-canvas/>)->Image
map->ShadowDom-> using adom ->and then?... can you help me about after these
things that I said.

even I would appreciate if you tell me the wrong points which I have pointed
out.

Best Regards