Re: Reasons of using Canvas for UI design

Google it.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Steve Faulkner
            <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>,
            public-canvas-api-request@w3.org
Date:	07/12/2011 08:58 AM
Subject:	Re: Reasons of using Canvas for UI design
Sent by:	public-canvas-api-request@w3.org

Would you please send me it's URL address?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
  A good example was the first Bespin release. They should have used a
  contenteditable section but instead they chose to use their own RTE.

  Rich Schwerdtfeger
  CTO Accessibility Software Group

  Inactive hide details for paniz alipour ---07/12/2011 08:46:17
  AM---Pardon Richard but what do you mean by cooler UI? Richard ypaniz
  alipour ---07/12/2011 08:46:17 AM---Pardon Richard but what do you mean
  by cooler UI? Richard you tell me via an example can you tell me