Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

"easiest solution" for whom?

Other than politics, I don't see how this is the easiest. As others have pointed out, it is a diversion anyway. We're trying to finish the Issues with Canvas a11y that were brought up two years ago. "Don't use Canvas" is not a solution.

I have surveyed developers, I've worked on AT and on implementations.  Passing the path and bounding information via method call is quite easy for vendors, authors and spec editors. The difficulty here is entirely in the mind of those confused few who mistake this simple solution for something sinister.