Re: feedback requested: Canvas change for improved hit testing that also facilitates accessibility

The first result i find for hit testing in GDI is http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms969920.aspx

Which implies to me that they expect a developer to do their own hit testing.

I am surprised that GDI provides any automatic hit testing for drawing to an HDC, but before commenting further I need to see an example of the API, can you point me at documentation or code that uses it?

--Oliver