Re: feedback requested: Canvas change for improved hit testing that also facilitates accessibility

Thanks Boris. Sorry for being a pest but I really want developers to work
through the issues.

So, you would do the following:

- Assign the a closed draw path to an element in fallback content:
setClickableRegion(element). This immediately makes the association and
places it at the bottom of the list.
- Any time you draw the element it moves it to the top of the list.
- If the fallback element is removed the association would need to go away.
I did not address that so I will need to add that to the proposal
- When a pointer event (click, etc.) goes to the fallback element the
normal capture/bubbling event processing would apply

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group