Re: Canvas positioning issue - possible solution (feedback requested).

On the other end of things, I'm waiting for feedback from www-dom about adding a touchhover event, to enable focusable based on hit testing to Apple's Mobile Safari AT, VoiceOver.

For setClickable-- we use a second canvas, and assign a semi-random color each time a new path is registered as clickable. It's quite nice in debugging, as each area has a clearly distinct color.

When we get an event, we just look up the pixel data.

As for CSS-- bounding boxes lose a lot of fidelity, and that is an issue with non-rectangular paths. Also, I believe the fallback content should be manageable in a manner that allows it to be accessibly displayed, should the canvas be toggled or otherwise accessed outside its bitmap.

-Charles