Re: Working Notes: 2011-01-23 Canvas Accessibility Working Group

They're implemented to the existing spec.

They have the shadow dom working, with focus, so that JAWS can read
what's going on.

I'd imagine they can revise it to meet the revised spec, with minimal work;
but should wait until we've reached a conclusion on
setCaretSelectionRect, as it
is intended to interoperate.