Re: testing the CanvasEditor attachment with JAWS12 and IE9 beta (was: Reworked Canvas 2D API using our revised DrawFocusRing)

Attached is an updated version, working with the 'spacebar' behavior of IE9.

I've adapted it to work with WebKit, visually. Keyboard events don't
work, and
the elements are not actually receiving focus. Visually, it represents
focus properly.

These hacks would certainly be removed from the spec, but I think
they're useful
for testing purposes, during discussion.

Greg, let me know if the JAWS behavior is 'far-off', or near.. And if
it's near,
if there are any particular commands which are not returning what we'd like.

Tell me the key sequence for JAWS, the current behavior, and the correct
behavior.
I'll try to alter the ARIA attributes to fit the correct behavior.

-Charles