Re: html5 editor responds to Canvas accessibility related bugs

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> We can certainly suggest that authors do something the right way as Ian
> suggests but frankly that is nothing more than a recommendation.

Why would an author who doesn't care about accessibility enough to use the
tools we have provided to make editors accessible, and who instead uses
canvas, care enough about accessibility to use the canvas tools we could
provide to make editors accessible?