Re: canvas accessibility progress

  I have concerns about the "Some Potential Issues" section:

- begin quote -

    * Where content is currently included in canvas, it is almost
      exclusively of the "get a better browser that supports canvas"
      variety, so screen reader users will likely encounter this when
      using IE9.
    * Authors will most likely continue to provide useless information
      (for screen reader users) as the concept of "fallback content" in
      the HTML5 specification is not a suitable concept of what canvas
      content is for keyboard and AT users in browsers that support the
      canvas element.
    * keyboard focus is lost if interactive elements are included inside
      the canvas, because while elements inside the canvas element are
      focusable by default, there is no corresponding default indication
      of focus to identify where current focus is.

- end quote -

Did we come up with an attribute for 'this subtree is actually useful
for keyboard and AT'?

cheers,
David