Re: Proposal: User Interface Independence for Accessible Rich Internet Applications

James,

On the PF call today I agreed to have a call to review the DOM 3 events
specification on Monday as part of the ARIA call. Given that Mike Cooper is
tied up with WCAG 2, the fact that DOM 3 is trying to get to last call and
the need for device independence I think we should see how we can integrate
your proposal into that work. Chris, if you would like to attend you are
certainly welcome.

I will respond to below in a separate note.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group