Re: Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting February 22, 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> >This is non-conforming anyway.
>
> This statement is effectively meaningless as it has not stopped and will
> not stop people including exactly this sort of thing within canvas.

If we're talking about authors who write non-conforming content, then we
definitely want to make things as trivial as possible -- if they're
sometimes ignoring the requirement to add accessible alternatives, then
they will also sometimes ignore the requirement to put adom=""
appropriately, and so forth.