Re: Fw: Draft Revisions to Canvas 2D Context API to drive magnification

hi rich,
editorial: remove second 'is'

"If the drawCustomRing argument is true, then the author is wishes to draw a
custom focus ring around the element in which case the user agent will only
draw the focus ring if the user has specifally configured the operating
sytem to draw focus rings in a particular manner in which case the author
would not be approved to draw a custom focus ring. (For example, high
contrast focus rings.) "

the rest looks good to me.

regards
steve