Re: Inconsistent behaviour of globalCompositeOperation property

This was revised last year, and will be adjusted appropriately in a
future version of Firefox, per Robert O'Callahan.

I believe this is the end of the thread which addressed the issue:
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-October/023706.html

It's quite subtle, but it's standardized in the drawing-model section.

-Charles