Re: Reminder: Canvas accessibility discussion this Friday

Hi, Rich, James-

I was pretty clear on the call that I couldn't promise anything in a
timely fashion.  I'm really busy right now, but I will try to get
something together in a couple weeks.  If there is someone who can do it
sooner, they should.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs