Re: Tuesday 10 April Semantic Web get-together

Amy van der Hiel wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The fourth Cambridge Semantic Web Gathering will be held on Tuesday 10
> April from 6-8pm in the Stata Center, at 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge,
> MA [1] in the Star conference room on the fourth floor of the Dreyfoos
> tower, room D462.  The event will then move to the R&D Pub which is
> also located on the 4th floor.  Tim Berners-Lee and Susie Stephens
> will co-chair this event.
>
> There is a wiki page of information [2] including proposed demos and a
> registration section [3].  Please add your name to the registration if
> you'd like to attend.  You can add potential agenda items to the wiki
> as well.
>
> Please pass this information on to anyone you think would be
> interested in attending (see below for mailing list information) and
> send any questions or suggestions to
> <public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org>.  Susie Stephens will send a message
> closer to the date of the event.
>

> best,
> Amy van der Hiel
>

> 1.  http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=32&mapsearch=goI
> 2. http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings
> 3.
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings/Meeting/2007-04-10_Gathering
>

> mailing list information:
> To join the mailing list,  send mail to
> <public-cambridge-sem-web-request@w3.org> with the subject line
> "subscribe".   To unsubscribe,  send a mail to the same address with
> "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  A public mail archive [6] of all
> mail sent to this list is available on the Web at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cambridge-sem-web/
>
> --
> Amy van der Hiel
> W3C/MIT
> 32 Vassar Street, G514
> Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
> phone: +1.617.253.5628
> fax: +1.617.258.5999
> amy@w3.org

All,

We still have a very low Wikiword count re. monthly gathering attendees.
If we create a Wikiword in the ESW Wiki and include URIs about ourselves
this will enables us maximize networking potential (Network Effects). It
is also a practical demonstration of the very technology we are all so
excited about :-)

Here is my Wikiword:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/KingsleyIdehen

You can use my Wikiword as a template to save time.

--

Regards,

President & CEO