Re: 12 June Semantic Web Gathering

Dear all,

Tim Berners-Lee asked me to send a reminder for the upcoming
Cambridge Semantic Web Gathering on 12 June.   As Kingsley mentioned,
the gathering will be held on the 4th floor of the Stata Center in
the Star conference room (D462) starting at 6pm and moving to the R&D
pub area afterwards.

Please add your name to the registration if you'd like to attend [1]
and if you have ideas for demos, please feel free to note that as
well. Forward this invitation to anyone you think would enjoy the
event and let us know if you have any suggestions or questions.

Thanks very much and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

best,
Amy

1.http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings/Meeting/
2007-06-12_Gathering