Reviving meetings in 2018

From: Andrew McKay <amckay@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:12:04 -0800
To: public-browserext@w3.org
Hi there,

Apologies for dropping the ball on attending meetings in over the last
year, we got rather caught up in Firefox 57 release and there never
seemed to be time left to work on the CG (and sadly we missed TPAC
too).

We'd like to start discussing a few things, which we can do in some
more meetings or on the mailing list. I note at the end of the TPAC
minutes [1], Florian gave some options for moving forward.

I'm curious if maybe in 2018 we should start up the meetings again and
start to discuss a few issues. I'd be happy to help out in anyway we
can to facilitate meetings if other people are willing to join.

Thanks

https://browserext.github.io/minutes/2017-11-08.html