Re: Native messaging document. Re: Minutes of the 2016-10-06 teleconf

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. For the use cases, I think we need to simplify a lot for the initial message. If we get interested responses, we can elaborate on the details later, but for now we're only trying to grab attention, and the simpler the message, the easier that will be.

As for security considerations, I would put it in a different way. Since security is a very subtle affair, I'd try to stay way for now about making statements about what is and isn't safe, otherwise we might get pushback on that specific point instead of opening up a conversation on the merits of the broader idea. Instead, we could say that given that security is an important consideration, we would welcome a broader review, to determine what whether the current approaches being explored are up the the expectations of the web platform. How does that sound?

 - Florian