Re: Change in representation

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:44:24 +0900
Cc: public-browserext@w3.org
To: Shwetank Dixit <shwetankd@opera.com>
Hi,

Thank you Shwetank for your participation so far, it’s been very much appreciated. I’ll be looking forward to your future personal contributions.

Opera has long been pushing for standardization of browser extensions, with public calls for it at least as far back as 2010[1], and even before that
if you count precursors like widgets. I hope Opera will stay involved and will continue to help us make progress on our now shared goal.

—Florian

[1] https://www.cnet.com/news/opera-calls-for-browser-extension-standard/